Printing Contribution Statements
Reports > Donation Activity > Contribution Statements
A Contribution Statement is a listing to your contact of their donations within a certain time-period (most commonly at year end) for tax purposes.
Statements are generated as a PDF based on your criteria and will be generated one page per Contact.
Choose your filter options:
– Set a specific date-range (DonorSnap will automatically default to Year-to-Date)
– Choose one/any number of/or all of DonationType/Appeal/Campaign, etc.
For more detailed groups (such as all those Contacts without email addresses), run a DataMinerBatch first to select your criteria, and instead of choosing your filter options here, limit the Contribution Statements to those within your batch.
Customize the text that will print in the center of your statements – 4 lines of text at the bottom of the statement underneath the list of contributions. Most organizations will use this for a statement of thanks, to list benefits contributions went towards, your organization’s Tax ID#, etc.
Contribution Statements can also be emailed (Processing > Contribution Statement Email)
Using DataMiner Batches for your Contribution Statements
- Using a segment of only those who made multiple donations.
- Generating statements of only those who donated more than $250 total during the year.
- Create printed statements for those that do not have an email address